Some time ago, I wrote about a great live event coming soon – Adobe Create Now Live.
The event was supposed to run on the 5th of December, but now has been pushed to the 11th of December.
Here’s a list of things you will learn at the event that John Nack from Adobe posted:
- Be one of the first to hear what’s next in Adobe® Creative Cloud™.
- See what’s next in Adobe Photoshop®.
- Explore ways to take your design skills from print to online and mobile.
- Learn how teams can work better together with Creative Cloud.
- Learn from creative innovators.
- Iconic design agency Karlssonwilker talks about taking their unique design sensibility to the web.
- Go behind the scenes of “A Liars Autobiography: The Untrue Story of Monty Python’s Graham Chapman” with Animation Director Justin Weyers.
- Scott Kelby shows off hidden gems in Photoshop CS6.
You can sign up here: